Tyco Security Products redefines customers’ security experience at IFSEC 2013
Groundbreaking technologies and intuitive delivery of information set new precedents for security management.
Tyco Security Products, part of Tyco (NYSE: TYC), the world’s largest pure-play fire protection and security company, will introduce several new innovations at IFSEC 2013 that extend the company’s commitment to creating intuitive ways for customers to instinctively manage their holistic security environments.
Leading the innovation charge for the company is a new feature-rich hybrid intrusion platform from DSC. The new hybrid system, PowerSeries Neo, redefines intrusion security by combining the flexibility of a modular, hardwired system with the simplicity of wireless devices, resulting in the most comprehensive hybrid system available in the market today.
American Dynamics also has big news. It is introducing a new suite of VideoEdge recording platforms, including a powerful Hybrid, along with client management systems that dispel the “big business only” mentality, and provide a refreshing way for customers to interact with and manage their video. Married with the vastly growing portfolio of Illustra IP cameras, American Dynamics now offers IP solutions for a wide variety of applications.
Kantech, well-known for its fresh, ultra-easy approach to security, will showcase its latest version of EntraPass which includes support for the EntraPass Go mobile app and EntraPass Web, an intuitive web browser interface – providing the ultimate in security portability and flexibility.
CEM Systems will showcase emerald™, the industry’s most advanced multifunctional intelligent access terminal. As an innovative touch screen reader and controller in one, emerald provides built-in Voice over IP (VoIP) intercom functionality and intuitive remote applications that uniquely provide information tools and security intelligence at the door.
The showing at IFSEC 2013 is the first under the leadership of Mike Ryan, the new president of Tyco Security Products.
“Our business, of course, is focused on security. But, we embrace a philosophy that security is only as good as the ability for customers to easily consume and react to the information,” Ryan said. “It’s the same philosophy as using your smart device, your home alarm system, even booking a trip online. The experience MUST be intuitive and you must get all the information you need in one place to make an informed decision. Critical assets, and sometimes even lives, are at stake.”
Many of the other brands of Tyco Security Products are introducing important new technologies, all developed with intuitive management in mind:
• Software House will showcase its new single-reader version of the popular iSTAR Edge Controller. This new controller utilises Power over Ethernet (PoE) to leverage existing network infrastructure, which dramatically reduces installation costs – costs that can quickly get exorbitant for a company looking for an enterprise solution.
• CEM Systems will also exhibit version 6.7 software release of the powerful AC2000 integrated security management system, offering a host of integrations and enhanced AC2000 WEB functionality. CEM’s industry leading Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) access control solution will also be on display along with CEM’s intelligent reader range, including the S3030 portable hand-held reader.
• Elpas, a leader in Real-Time Location Systems, is introducing new Intrusion Detection Transmitters as well as Asset Protection Tags for laptops that provide real-time monitoring and tracking of high value mobile assets.
• Visonic, a leading supplier of wireless security and safety systems, will debut PowerMaster interactive, offering enhanced interactive capabilities that allow simple and intuitive control of the Visonic PowerMaster system. Relying on the Visonic’s unique PowerManage platform, PowerMaster interactive provides a complete suite of remote mobile devices, enabling service providers to manage their customer base efficiently and cost effectively, whilst allowing end users convenient and remote interaction with their smart home devices.
• Bentel Security will introduce, among its wide range of intrusion systems and devices, the new ABSOLUTA M-TOUCH touchscreen keypad that provides a 7” full colour display with easily customised, intuitive menu driven screens. The new ABSOLUTA App, available in free and PRO versions, enables users to quickly and efficiently control their ABSOLUTA control panels remotely from anywhere through their smartphone.
Uniting the myriad security categories – intrusion, access control, video, RTLS, etc. – in a single management interface is the culmination of the redefined security experience. Tyco Security Products Unified Security kiosk, featuring the victor client, will provide show goers with a new way to look at unified security.
Visit Tyco Security Products in Hall 5 on stands D10, E10 and F10 to see firsthand how we are redefining the security experience.
About Tyco Security Products
Tyco Security Products is a unified group of the most comprehensive world-leading premium access control, video, location-based tracking and intrusion solutions in the security industry. Tyco Security Products conducts business in over 176 countries around the world, in multiple languages and employs over 2,700 employees globally, including research and development, marketing, manufacturing, sales, service and logistics teams in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Our products, built by developers from all product disciplines, consistently allow customers to see more, do more, and save more across multiple industries and segments including healthcare, government, transportation, finance, retail, commercial and residential. Worldwide, Tyco Security Products helps protect 42% of Fortune 500 companies, transportation systems on five continents, 37% of the world’s top 100 retailers, over two million commercial enterprises, thousands of students in more than 900 educational facilities, and over five million private residences.
Tyco (NYSE: TYC) is the world’s largest pure-play fire protection and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A $10+ billion company, Tyco has more than 69,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations across 50 countries serving some of the world’s most demanding environments, including banking and financial services, oil and gas, marine, government, healthcare, retail, home security, transportation, and commercial and industrial. For more information, visit the new www.tyco.com.