Secure Corporate Information on Mobile Devices with TITUS Mobile
TITUS (InfoSecurity Europe, Stand E73) Mobile offers secure email environment for handling business communication on mobile devices
The adoption of mobile devices within organizations introduces new business risk, as these new devices may not be inherently secure. Organizations require a solution which can provide a secure, proven email environment for sending email and viewing attachments on mobile devices. To meet this requirement, TITUS has introduced TITUS Mobile, an easy-to-use mobile email security solution.
TITUS Mobile is a secure email app that keeps employees’ personal and business email separate, helping organizations protect corporate email on mobile devices. The app creates a secure container that allows users to securely view email and attachments on their mobile device. Email is never permanently stored on the device, reducing the risk of sensitive information leakage if a phone is lost or stolen. With no additional server or integration work required, not only is TITUS Mobile easy for organizations to adopt and deploy, it is MDM-friendly, and can be an integral part of any corporate mobile strategy.
“Mobile security is a key area of concern for organizations”, said Chris Morales, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Security Practice, 451 Research. “However, the number one area of mobile security that is of greatest concern to organizations, the one aspect that they are most focused on protecting, is email.”
TITUS Mobile Features
TITUS Mobile offers a secure, proven email environment for handling business communication on mobile devices. Features include:
· Secure email – allows organizations to clearly separate business and personal information, and enables organizations to control who receives email from mobile devices.
· Secure container for emails and attachments – enables users to securely view emails and attachments without the risk of keeping them on the mobile device.
· Proven foundation and deployment – based on the proven Microsoft Exchange email foundation, TITUS Mobile deploys quickly and easily on existing Microsoft Exchange infrastructure, and can be easily added to a user’s iPhone
· MDM-friendly, but not dependent - TITUS Mobile complements all existing and future corporate mobile strategies by working in-concert with any mobile device management (MDM) solution, while not being dependent on MDM technology.
· Facilitates the recycling and disposal of old, lost, or stolen mobile devices – no emails are kept on the local device, making recycling and disposal much quicker, and reducing the costs involved in these processes.
“Emails are being read on mobile devices much more than on desktop email clients or through webmail,” said Tim Upton, Founder, President and CEO of TITUS. “The adoption of mobile devices into the workplace introduces new business risks and security concerns, leaving organizations in need of a solution which can provide a secure environment for sending email and viewing attachments on mobile devices. TITUS Mobile provides that solution.”
TITUS is a leading provider of security and data governance software that helps organizations share information securely while meeting policy and compliance requirements. With over 2 million users worldwide, our solutions enable enterprises, military and government organizations to classify information and meet regulatory compliance by securing unstructured information. Products include TITUS Classification, the leading message, document and file classification and labeling solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information; TITUS Mobile, a mobile email solution for securely sending email and viewing attachments on mobile devices; and the TITUS family of classification and security solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. TITUS solutions are deployed within over 500 organizations around the world, including Dow Corning, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, Canadian Department of National Defence, Australian Department of Defence, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. For more information, visit www.titus.com.