Cloud World Forum Agenda coming soon
Taking place in London on 26th-27th June at National Hall Olympia, the 5th Annual Cloud World Forum – www.cloudwf.com – will bring you together with fellow IT decision-makers, giving you the opportunity to do business and learn about the leading trends and topics in the cloud space.
Our seminar agenda will be held across 8 theatres, with a renewed focus on the key subject areas driving change in IT departments across Europe and the rest of the world. Here is a little summary of each dedicated theatre:
- Vision Theatre: Will hold seminars on all the biggest cloud computing topics, from the issue of developing large-scale service-led infrastructure to case studies from some of cloud’s leading pioneers. Keynote presentations by Dr. Jeff Jaffe, CEO at World Wide Web Consortium; Oskar Stål, CTO at Spotify; and Jeff Barr, Chief Evangelist, Amazon Web Services.
- Strategy Theatre: Where we’ll discuss new implementation and monetisation methods for cloud. You’ll engage in discussions related to cloud security and the benefits of the as-a-service models, as well as hearing from key case studies examples in the public and financial sectors. Keynote presentation by Richard Harris, CIO at ARM.
- Evolution Theatre: Here is where we get technical, offering advice on the physical elements involved in enhancing your cloud, and discussing the next wave of applications and services available to those looking to build on their existing infrastructure. Keynote presentation by Stavros Isaiadis, AVP Technology at Bank of America Merril Lynch.
- Connection Theatre: Day One (26th June) offers attendees an opportunity to discuss the mobile cloud. Day Two (27th June) we’ll be focusing on the cloud Channel. Keynote presentation by Tony McAlister, CTO at Betfair.
- Google™ Theatre: Returning for a second year, the Google Theatre will cover all things in the Google cloud, including their Work the Way You Live (WTWYL) initiative, the benefits of Google Drive for business and the latest scaling enhancements of the Google platform.
- Executive Summit: We’ll once again be hosting the Executive Leadership Summit – a unique, senior level gathering held during the conference, where 150 of the globe’s top decision-makers will network with peers and share discussions in a more intimate atmosphere.
- CDN World Forum: The 3rd Annual CDN World Forum theatre will once again highlight some of the biggest trends related to the Content Delivery Networks (CDN) industry – www.cdnconference.com
Keynote presentation by Ken Florance, VP of Content Delivery, Netflix
- Big Data World Congress: With its own theatre and incorporated exhibition, the 2nd Annual Big Data World Congress aims to expand further on the technology world’s hottest topic. Keynote presentation by Phil Cheetham, Head of Technology at AOL.
Please click here for more information on each theatre and co-located event. And if you would like to see the full Seminar Agendas, simply click here.
To register your place at the event and take advantage of the early bird rate which runs until 10th May 2013, please click here or call a member of our team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.