IFSEC International moved to ExCel London from 17-19 June 2014 and provides a solid platform for a buoyant market. IFSEC International, organised by UBM Live, continues to thrive as the only destination to serve the whole security buying chain, which has been solidified by its move to ExCeL London from 17-19 June. Taking place at its […]Read more
It seems that only 53 per cent of global top level domains are secure : Ultra AEP warns of danger of the other 47 per cent ‘dirty domains’. It has been three years since the world’s first top level domains (TLDs) (such as .org, .com, and .net) were signed with domain name system security extensions […]Read more
Biometrics/ Mobile Security Stock Investor Alert (OTCQB: NXTD): Information Available Through S&P Capital IQ Corporation Records Program for Biometric Company NXT-ID, Inc.
(Investorideas.com biometrics/ defense stocks newswire) NXT-ID, Inc. (OTCQB:NXTD) a biometrics company focused on the growing m-commerce market has announced that its company information would be made available via S&P Capital IQ Corporation Records Listing Program. As part of the program, a full description of NXT-ID, Inc. will be published in the Daily News Section of […]Read more
While the British government last week launched a new video surveillance code of practice, the event will have limited impact on growth of the UK market for video surveillance equipment, according to a new report from IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), a leading global source of critical information and insight. The United Kingdom is an important […]Read more
NXT-ID, Inc., (OTCQB:NXTD) a biometrics company focused on the growing mobile commerce market has recently announced that it commences trading on the OTCQB under the trading symbol NXTD on August 16th. Join Investor Ideas Members to access the Renewable Energy stocks directory, water stocks, biotech stocks, defense stocks directories and the Insiders Corner NXT-ID, Inc. […]Read more
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has published its Guidelines and Recommendations on the Scope of the CRA Regulation. The Guidelines clarify certain aspects of the scope of the Credit Rating Agencies (CRA) Regulation for registered CRAs, market participants operating on the perimeter of this sector and national securities markets regulators. The Guidelines focus […]Read more
Lancope Survey: 66 Percent of Large Organisations Not Aware of Any Recent Security Incidents Company argues that most of these organisations have likely experienced a breach A recent survey[i] conducted by Lancope, a leader in network visibility and security intelligence, revealed that over two thirds (66%) of large organisations said they either had not experienced […]Read more